December 4, 2019 - Burlington, Massachusetts, USA
ACE Learning Visitor Training
Location: NEASC Office, Burlington, Massachusetts, USA
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM (9:00-16:00)
A one-day workshop for any educator interested in serving as an ACE Learning Visitor.
Note: this workshop is being held as a pre-conference workshop to coincide with the NEASC Annual Conference and Showcase; however, registration for the conference is separate and not required to attend this workshop.
Registration Deadline: December 1, 2019
Workshop Fee(s): $180 USD (Refreshments and lunch provided)
Limitation: Maximum 40 participants
Online registration will open soon. Please check back.
This hands-on workshop is designed to:
- introduce you to the ACE Learning conceptual framework
- train you to serve on a NEASC "Visiting Team" and to conduct either ACE Preparatory Visits or External Review Team Visits for schools
NEASC expects Visiting Team members to:
- be excellent writers and communicators in English
- have solid knowledge of and experience in observing learning
- have held a leadership position or taught at an international school for at least 3 years
Following the workshop, participants will be asked to submit additional materials to ensure their readiness to conduct visits on behalf of NEASC.
Jeff Bradley, Director, NEASC Commission on International Education (CIE)
3 Burlington Woods, Suite 100
Burlington, Massachusetts 01803 USA
Cancellation Policy: NEASC reserves the right to cancel or postpone workshops due to low enrollment, in which case all registered attendees will be promptly notified. Refunds will only be issued for workshops canceled by NEASC.