October 31, 2019 - Rome, Italy
NEASC Accreditation for Learning: From Compliance to Improvement to Transformation
Location: MAIS Annual Teachers and Administrators Conference, Rome, Italy
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM (9:00-16:00)
A one-day workshop for prospective Visitors and schools interested in learning more about NEASC Accreditation.
Limitation: Maximum 40 participants
This hands-on workshop is designed to:
- introduce schools and prospective Accreditation Visitors to NEASC Accreditation and the ACE Learning conceptual framework
- train prospective Visitors to serve on a NEASC "Visiting Team" and to conduct either Preparatory Visits or External Review Team Visits on behalf of NEASC International
NEASC expects Visiting Team members to:
- be excellent writers and communicators in English
- have solid knowledge of and experience in observing learning
- have held a leadership position or taught at an international school for at least 3 years
Following the workshop, prospective Visitors will have additional requirments to follow to ensure their readiness to conduct visits on behalf of NEASC.
Jeff Bradley, Director, NEASC Commission on International Education (CIE)
Those interested in attending the October 31 Workshop do not have to be registered for the MAIS Conference. To register for the workshop, click here and scroll down to "Additional Participants - Pre-Conference & Post-Conference Registration" and then select "NEASC Accreditation" under the "October 31 Pre-Conference" drop down menu.
MAIS 2019 Annual Teachers and Administrators Conference
Crowne Plaza Hotel Rome
Via Aurelia Antica 415
Cancellation Policy: NEASC reserves the right to cancel or postpone workshops due to low enrollment, in which case all registered attendees will be promptly notified. Refunds will only be issued for workshops canceled by NEASC.