March 3, 2019 - Shanghai, China
ACE Visitor Training
Location: Shanghai Community International School
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM (9:00 - 16:00)
A one-day workshop for any educator interested in serving as an ACE Learning Accreditation Visitor.
Please note that though this is a post-conference workshop, registrants are not required to attend the ACAMIS Conference in order to attend this training.
Registration Deadline: February 25, 2019
Workshop Fee(s): $180 USD (Refreshments and lunch provided)
Limitation: Maximum 40 participants
This hands-on workshop is designed to:
- introduce you to the ACE conceptual framework
- train you to serve on an ACE Learning Team (also referred to as a "Visiting Team") and to conduct Learning Principles visits.
ACE expects Team members to:
- be excellent writers and communicators in English
- have solid knowledge of and experience in observing ‘learning’
- have held a leadership position or taught at an international school for at least 3 years
Following the workshop, participants will be asked to submit additional materials to ensure their readiness to conduct visits on behalf of NEASC.
Trillium Hibbeln, Associate Director, NEASC/CIE
Shanghai Community International School
1161 Hongqiao Rd., Changning Qu
Shanghai Shi, China 200336
(close to Hongqiao International Airport and Hongqiao Train Station)
NEASC reserves the right to cancel or postpone workshops due to low enrollment, in which case all registered attendees will be promptly notified. Refunds will only be issued for workshops canceled by NEASC.