September 26, 2019 - Kuwait City, Kuwait
NEASC Accreditation for Learning: From Compliance to Improvement to Transformation
Location: Courtyard Kuwait City
8:30 AM - 4:00 PM (8:30-16:00)
NEASC Kuwait Symposium
Hosted by Al Ekhlas International Education and The International School of Kuwait
A one-day workshop for prospective Visitors and schools interested in learning more about NEASC Accreditation.
Limitation: Maximum 35 participants
This hands-on workshop is designed to:
- introduce schools and prospective Accreditation Visitors to the NEASC Accreditation and the ACE Learning conceptual framework
- train prospective Visitors to serve on a NEASC "Visiting Team" and to conduct either Preparatory Visits or External Review Team Visits on behalf of NEASC International
NEASC expects Visiting Team members to:
- be excellent writers and communicators in English
- have solid knowledge of and experience in observing learning
- have held a leadership position or taught at an international school for at least 3 years
Following the workshop, prospective Visitors will have additional requirements to follow to ensure their readiness to conduct visits on behalf of NEASC.
Jeff Bradley, Director, NEASC Commission on International Education (CIE)
Courtyard Kuwait City
Al Shuhada Street
Dasman, Kuwait City, 15463 Kuwait
Overnight guestrooms are available at the Courtyard Kuwait City during the training. Please contact the hotel directly and reference "NEASC Symposium" for special group rates https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/kwicy-courtyard-kuwait-city/.
Cancellation Policy: NEASC reserves the right to cancel or postpone workshops due to low enrollment, in which case all registered attendees will be promptly notified. Refunds will only be issued for workshops canceled by NEASC.