September 24, 2019 - Dubai, UAE
NEASC Accreditation for Learning: From Compliance to Improvement to Transformation
Location: GEMS World Academy - Dubai, UAE
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM (9:00-16:00)
A one-day workshop for prospective Visitors and schools interested in learning more about NEASC Accreditation.
This hands-on workshop is designed to:
- introduce schools and prospective NEASC Accreditation Visitors to the ACE Learning conceptual framework
- train prospective Visitors to serve on a NEASC "Visiting Team" and to conduct either Preparatory Visits or External Review Team Visits on behalf of NEASC International
NEASC expects Visiting Team members to:
- be excellent writers and communicators in English
- have solid knowledge of and experience in observing learning
- have held a leadership position or taught at an international school for at least 3 years
Following the workshop, prospective Visitors will be asked to submit additional materials to ensure their readiness to conduct visits on behalf of NEASC.
Jeff Bradley, Director, NEASC Commission on International Education (CIE)
GEMS World Academy
Al Barsha South
Registration Deadline: September 17, 2019
Workshop Fee(s): $180 USD (Refreshments and lunch provided)
Limitation: Maximum 45 participants
Cancellation Policy: NEASC reserves the right to cancel or postpone workshops due to low enrollment, in which case all registered attendees will be promptly notified. Refunds will only be issued for workshops canceled by NEASC.