Sign up for this year's @neasc workshop: Accreditation for Learning: From Compliance to Improvement to Transformation, held at TAISI's Leadership Conference in Bangalore. Register via the following link: https://t.co/vh9qgF6pJj #TAISI #education #leadership #conference #pedagogy pic.twitter.com/H4YXubL5wy— The Association of International Schools India (@InfoTaisi) August 2, 2019
September 21, 2019 - Bangalore, India
NEASC Accreditation for Learning: From Compliance to Improvement to Transformation
Location: TAISI Leadership Conference, Bangalore, India
9:00 AM - 4:30 PM (9:00-16:30)
A one-day workshop for prospective Visitors and schools interested in learning more about NEASC Accreditation.
Limitation: Maximum 40 participants
This hands-on workshop is designed to:
- introduce schools and prospective NEASC Accreditation Visitors to the ACE Learning conceptual framework
- train prospective Visitors to serve on a NEASC "Visiting Team" and to conduct either Preparatory Visits or External Review Team Visits on behalf of NEASC International
NEASC expects Visiting Team members to:
- be excellent writers and communicators in English
- have solid knowledge of and experience in observing learning
- have held a leadership position or taught at an international school for at least 3 years
Following the workshop, prospective Visitors will be asked to submit additional materials to ensure their readiness to conduct visits on behalf of NEASC.
Jeff Bradley, Director, NEASC Commission on International Education (CIE)
Those interested in attending the September 21 Workshop in Bangalore must register for the TAISI Conference. Click here for details and to register for both the conference and the pre-workshops.
TAISI Leadership Conference
Opposite Kempegowda International Airport
Devanahalli, Bangalore, India
Cancellation Policy: NEASC reserves the right to cancel or postpone workshops due to low enrollment, in which case all registered attendees will be promptly notified. Refunds will only be issued for workshops canceled by NEASC.