March 14, 2020 - Seoul, South Korea
NEASC Accreditation for Learning: From Compliance to Improvement to Transformation
Location: Dwight School - Seoul, South Korea
9:00 AM - 3:30 PM (9:00-15:30)
A one-day workshop for any educator interested in serving as a NEASC Accreditation Visitor. This workshop is also appropriate for school stakeholders who are undergoing NEASC accreditation or would like a deeper understanding of the process.
This hands-on workshop is designed to:
- introduce you to the three Pathways to NEASC Accreditation
- introduce you to the ACE conceptual framework and the NEASC Standard Pathway framework
- provide you with hands-on practice and the interactive workshop giving you practice working in teams to identifying evidence of learning
- train you to serve on a Visiting Team
NEASC expects Visiting Team members to:
- be excellent writers and communicators in English
- have solid knowledge of and experience in observing learning
- have held a leadership position or taught at an international school for at least 3 years
Following the workshop, prospective Visitors will have additional requirements to follow to ensure their readiness to conduct visits on behalf of NEASC.
Trillium Hibbeln, Associate Director, NEASC Commission on International Education
Mapo-gu, 21 Worldcup buk-ro 62-gil
Korea 121-835 South Korea, Seoul
Register here: neasc.regfox.com/dwight-school-seoul-s-korea-3-14-2
Registration Deadline: March 9, 2020
Workshop Fee(s): $180 USD (Refreshments and lunch provided)
Limitation: Maximum 40 participants
Cancellation Policy: NEASC reserves the right to cancel or postpone workshops due to low enrollment, in which case all registered attendees will be promptly notified. Refunds will only be issued for workshops canceled by NEASC.